Chronicles of Theyla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a land of relics and magic, Kingdoms struggle to survive and prosper. There are some who stand on the side of good and others who stand on the side of evil... In this ever-changing land, which side will you stand for?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chronicles of Theyla: The New Regime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chronicles of Theyla: The New Regime Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of Theyla: The New Regime   Chronicles of Theyla: The New Regime Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 am

Day of Matteus, 2E 1ans

The dawning of a new era has finally come... But with the loss of a once noble and virtuous King. The royal line's finest, Angelus IV

sol Adregon. This new King is questionable, and with his rise, a new Adregon; a new way of doing things. I am too old to act, but a

man of aged wisdom can ponder. What will happen to the new Kingdom? Will the people ever play their part again? Life will change

from this day forward, the Day of Matteus marks His rise to the throne. Magic is indeed in declination, mages all over are forced into

small tribes or are otherwise instituted into the royal court. So, here I remain... Well within the castle's walls, reminded of why I

became Lorekeeper in years past. These times trouble me, and promise confliction. We are a Kingdom in need of heroes to combat

these new evils who seek to take advantage of what has become the great Kingdom of Adregon. Where will the coming generation

stand? That, I cannot foretell; but prophecy therein will these new Heroes find the answers they seek. So within my last hour, I

surrender to the new era, and with my passing the times of old are no more...

~ Lorekeeper Andus Forrian, Keeper of the Royal & Magic Librarium
Back to top Go down
https://theyla.rpg-board.net

Chronicles of Theyla: The New Regime
Page 1 of 1